Vidisha District is situated in the center of Madhya Pradesh and it comes in Bhopal division. Ancient base nagar was known as ancient vidisha which is 3 k.m. far from modern vidisha. On the west coast of Betwa,on the destruction of Base Nagar . A new city emerged on the east bank of the river which was know Bhilasvimeen or Bhailasween Vidisha, in the degree of Indian survey department No.54H,55E 55E under which from 23° 20 to 24° 21 latitude and from 77°15 to 78° 19 E longitude ,is located in the middle of Madhya Pradesh.
It’s headquarter is district vidisha, it’s consists of 12 tehsils and 7 blocks. According to population district is at 21st place.
Introduction of District and General Information
- Basic information of district
- Details of the administrative units of the district and rail, road and air transport network
- Climate and average temperature of the district
- Geo-textures and geographical information of the district
- History of disasters in the district